ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The City of New Haven has joined forces with the Brightpoint Development Fund to provide working capital for small business owners impacted by the COVID-19 crisis by offering business grant and loan options for businesses located within the New Haven city limits.
Purpose of the Grant Program
- To provide grant funding up to $10,000 for working capital, operational funding, and support for
working remotely for businesses located within New Haven city limits and operating prior to 03/01/2020
- To retain low-to-moderate income (LMI) full-time equivalent (FTE) job
How to Apply
- Email email@example.com
- Include "New Haven COVID-19 Business Grant" as the subject
- Include owner(s) name, business name, email, and phone number in the body of the email
New Haven Revolving Loan Fund
- Loans up to $5,000
- Low interest rate & commitment fee
- Limited documentation required
- Streamlined review process
Founded in 2010, the Brightpoint Development Fund is a nonprofit organization that provides affordable
business loans, financial education, and housing development services.
We are a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) micro lender and a U.S. Department of the Treasury Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).