The City of New Haven has joined forces with the Brightpoint Development Fund to provide working capital for small business owners impacted by the COVID-19 crisis by offering a loan for businesses located within the New Haven city limits.
New Haven Revolving Loan Fund
- Loans up to $10,000
- Low interest rate & commitment fee
- Limited documentation required
- Streamlined review process
About the Program
- The program requires each business to retain employment of
Low to Moderate Income – Full Time Equivalent job
position(s) for at least six (6) months following closing of the
- Business must be located within the New Haven city limits
- Business must have been established and operating prior
to February 1, 2020
Founded in 2010, the Brightpoint Development Fund is a nonprofit organization that provides affordable
business loans, financial education, and housing development services.
We are a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) micro lender and a U.S. Department of the Treasury Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
Brightpoint Development Fund
227 E Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Tel: (260) 423-3546 Ext. 601
Fax: (260) 440-3291